The beauty industry is advancing by each day, and many beauty and cosmetic enthusiasts aim to formulate healthy cosmetics with natural and organic ingredients for beautiful, vibrant skin. But don’t forget that the actual health and beauty comes from within. It begins on the inside; what you eat is what you are. As it is rightly said,
The healthier the foods are that you consume, the better your skin will look.”
Clinical nutritionist at NYU Medical Center
So, if you’re eating healthy food, then your body will also respond positively, and then, there is no way to stop you from getting a clear and glowing skin with the most vibrant natural look.
The following are the three supplements that we believe are highly effective to boost your natural beauty and support your health too!
Usually, everyone is a deficit of Vitamin D, which is very sad actually, because vitamin D is packed with a massive number of health benefits, from preventing cancer cells, brittle bones and muscle weakness to uplifting your brain functions and mood. Vitamin D is essential for a healthy body, long hair, and glowing skin.
The benefits of vitamin D, when supplemented with food, are infinite, we have gathered facts for you to make you realize how vital vitamin D is
- It stimulates the functioning of the skin, which prevents skin cancer.
- It is a crucial agent in fighting against persistent acne. Vitamin D is capable of doing wonders for your skin.
- Vitamin D receptors found in hair follicles play an essential role in the growth and resting cycles of the hair.
- It helps in reducing stretch marks by increasing the elasticity of the skin. The sunshine vitamin boosts the proper formation of skin to help disappear stretch marks, dark spots, and acne scars.
- Vitamin D acts as an antioxidant to make your skin free from premature aging, wrinkles, fine lines, age spots, and skin tags.
We know, coconut oil hype is not anything new, but it is worth all those years in the limelight. You want to know why? This do-it all-natural oil is packed with all the goodness that is required to do wonders for you, from taming frizzy locks, vanishing acne scars to moisturizing cracked heels. It has a diverse range of beauty-enhancing properties.
Here are some beauty benefits that you must know about this magical oil
- It has antibacterial and anti-fungal properties that prevent cuticles and heels from peeling and cracking.
- When massaged on the face, it stimulates the blood circulation and leaves you with a natural pink blush.
- Coconut oil is a great hair and scalp moisturizer. Keeps the scalp hydrated to prevent dryness and gradually stops the growth of dandruff.
- Not only for the face, but it is a magical moisturizer for the body as well. Its antioxidant properties treat various skin diseases such as psoriasis, eczema, and dermatitis.
- Coconut oil can help restore the skin’s natural PH levels, thus making it silky and smooth.
Does this word sound familiar to you? For most of you, this may sound like an odd word. However, we must tell you about this excellent supplement to intake for your health and skin. It is nature’s most potent antioxidant. It is classified as a carotenoid. It is primarily found in marine life, also responsible for giving flamingoes and salmon their vibrant pink hue.
These five facts are all that you need to know to add this supplement in your daily beauty routine
- It is packed with incredible UV-blocking properties, which enables the skin to protect itself against sun damage.
- In a study, it is found that Astaxanthin is 65 times stronger than vitamin C in combating free radicals.
- Astaxanthin can neutralize multiple free radicals at once, protecting your skin and body from oxidation, damage, and inflammation.
- It is proven that Astaxanthin increases blood flow, which has various benefits, including amplified elasticity, increased water retention, and cell turnover.
So, if you want to enhance your natural beauty from inside out, you make sure you add all these three supplements in your life. With these three ingredients in your system, you won’t just look beautiful, but you will feel beautiful as well. Then spice your lookup with your favorite cosmetics, and you’re ready to turn all heads.